Tuesday, August 13, 2013

castelar

DSC02612
I remember my first month in the mission, I felt like I walked a hundred miles…and I am not even out in the streets All Day Long. I can only imagine how our new missionaries feel. It was interesting to learn that one of them has been wearing a pedometer. When I was checking his agenda, I happened to see this note from yesterday:
21,604 steps
10.207 miles
Most of the walking is not done on smoothly paved sidewalks or roads. In spite of that, the missionaries all seem to like their time on the streets.
DSC02614DSC02622DSC02615DSC02628DSC02631DSC02623
One of the new missionaries made a comment today that she didn’t know that she was going to have her picture taken. The more experienced missionaries laughed and told her that if I was going to be there, pictures Would Be Taken. I especially like how everyone wants to look their best, not only for Presidente, but also for their families back home that check-in on the blog to see what is going on in the mission.
INew folder (2)
Recuerdo mi primer mes en la misión, parece que camine 100 millas...y no estoy en las calles todo el día. Puedo imaginar como se sienten nuestros nuevos. Fue interesante aprender que uno de ellos ha estado llevando un pedometro. Cuando estaba mirando su agenda leí esta nota de ayer
21.604 pasos
10,207 millas

La mayoría de su caminata no esta en caminos planos.

Sin embargo a la mayoría de ellos les gusta su tiempo en las calles.

Uno de los nuevos hizo un comentario que ellos no sabían que iba a sacar su foto hoy. Los otros misioneros con experiencia se reunieron y le dijeron que si la Hna. esta, van a sacar se fotos. Me gusta como todos quieren verse lo mejor posible no solamente para el Presidente pero también para sus familias en casa que van a mirar el blog y ver que esta pasando en la misión.

No comments:

Post a Comment