Sunday, January 19, 2014

my companion

DSC00661

For a while now, I have felt that the only way I was going to improve my Spanish was to live the language. That is harder than it seems because we do a lot of the office work in English. However, I had the opportunity this past week to live it with one of our extenders. She begins her official duties on Monday, but for a few days, I was blessed to share her time.

DSC01155DSC01157

DSC01158One of the projects that we worked on were the missionary birthday gifts. I was pretty surprised when she told me that she thought that we purchased them. It was our Sunday afternoon service to the mission!

2 comments:

  1. Hna. Carter. What is an extender? Are these what you had at the end of the last transfer video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is a missionary that has extended their mission. We have 7 missionaries that extended this transfer.

      Delete