Wednesday, January 1, 2014

interviews with the rest of gonzalez catan

DSC09997
When the missionaries asked me what we did to celebrate New Year’s Eve last night, I told them I went to bed. We had been up since 5:30 and I couldn’t stay awake until midnight.  Of course, they said they went to bed, as well!
However, we all woke up at midnight. The difference between Christmas fireworks and New Year’s Eve fireworks seems to be the noise. I think the show itself is better as Christmas, but the length and volume of the sound at New Year’s is incredible! I don’t even know if there are fireworks or if it is just fire crackers! Anyway…
Happy New Year!
DSC00001DSC00002DSC00007DSC00009


Cuando los misioneros me preguntaron que hicimos para celebrar el nuevo ano anoche, les dije que fui a dormir. Nos despertamos a las 5.30 y estaba muy cansada. Por supuesto, ellos estuvieron en sus camas tambien. Sin embargo, todos nosotros nos despertamos a medianoche. Para mi, parece que la diferencia entre fuegos artificiales para la Navidad y para el Nuevo Ano es el ruido. Pienso que el show mismo es mejor para la Navidad,pero la cantidad y calidad  del sonido en Año Nuevo es increíble. No se si hay fuegos artificiales o si es solamente el ruido. No importa...Feliz Ano Nuevo.

No comments:

Post a Comment