Friday, July 22, 2011

zone leaders council

       DSC01628

We invited the zone leaders to the mission home today for the zone leader council meeting. Normally the missionaries each give my husband a big abrazo at the beginning of each meeting and there is always a handshake for me. However today, they said that they were going to give him a very special welcome. DSC01630

And it was. Each missionary brought a tie and gave him a tie along with an abrazo.DSC01634

It was a very emotional experience for the Presidente. He said that he felt like each missionary had shared a part of himself in that way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I loved hearing the missionaries singing with gusto.DSC01635

The Presidente and the assistants trained for 3 hours. We had lunch and then a final wrap-up for about 45 minutes. Afterwards, we took a group photo on the front porch DSC01642

and then some individual pictures that various missionaries requested.DSC01646

DSC01648While waiting for the bus to take the elders back to the mission office, I grabbed my camera to capture a moment that I feel shows the Presidente’s joy and love for these elders.

See you all again soon!

 DSC01649

No comments:

Post a Comment