Thursday, March 22, 2012

your hand lifted me higher

 
DSC02013
img182[6]
Our missionaries have many and varied talents. Sometimes I am blessed to become aware of some of those talents. One of our elders wrote this poem in response to a workshop in zone conference. I could have transcribed it, but I love it best in his own writing. It is posted with permission.
The picture above was among the ones taken on our recent Pastores Tour.
Nuestros misioneros tienen muchos talentos variados. Algunas veces estoy bendecida de saber acerca de algunos talentos. Uno de nuestros elderes escribió este poema después de un taller en la conferencia de su zona. Pude transcribir, por supuesto, pero, me encanta en su propia letra. Esta publicado con permiso. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful poem...Thank you for sharing.
    Sister Sheila Moore

    ReplyDelete