Wednesday, November 14, 2012

interviews gonzalez catan

DSC08522DSC08534
I went down with the “gripe”, pronounced gree pay. I think it is just the flu. Many of the Argentines seem to think that their flu is worse than others. I might have to agree. In any scenario, like the missionaries say, being sick on the mission is the worst! I feel really sad about the fact that I missed visiting with a lot of missionaries this time around.
Presidente told me that he did 24 interviews, so I know that all the elders in Gonzalez Catan were there. For the life of me, I can only find pictures for 10 of those 12 companionships though. I'll post the pictures that I received from Friday, the Moreno Zone, as well. And there were no pictures taken of Oeste on Sunday.
I am feeling better, and I will be back on the job again on Monday.
DSC08530DSC08486DSC08493DSC08498DSC08510DSC08507DSC08517DSC08518DSC08528


Doesn’t this picture beg to be captioned, “This is for you, Mom!”







Estaba enferma con gripe. Algunos de los Argentinos piensen que su gripe es mas fuerte que otros. Tal vez, estoy de acuerdo con este sentimiento. En cada escenario, como dicen los misioneros estar enfermo en la misión es lo peor.

Me siento muy triste acerca del hecho que perdí la oportunidad de charlar con muchos misioneros esta vez.

El Presidente me dijo que el condujo 24 entrevistas, entonces, yo se que todos los elderes de Gonzalez Catan estaban allí. Pero, puedo encontrar fotos de solamente 10 de los 12 companerismos.

Voy a poner las fotos del viernes, la zona de Moreno, también. Y nadie saco fotos de la zona de Oeste el domingo.

Me siento mejor y voy a regresar a mi trabajo otra vez, el lunes.

Piensen que esta foto necesita el subtitulo, Este es para ti Mami!


No comments:

Post a Comment