Thursday, June 6, 2013

merlo planning and interviews

DSC01342DSC01343
On Thursdays all over the mission, we do weekly planning. The missionaries in Merlo did their weekly planning at the building while they were waiting for their interviews. It was kind of like a missionary scavenger hunt for me as I went all over the place, upstairs and downstairs looking for companionships. I found them all!
DSC01345DSC01347DSC01354DSC01349DSC01351
Today is my birthday! So afterwards, we met up with the assistants and secretaries and had lunch. I made a rule that we couldn’t talk “missionary business”. It was a little bit of a challenge, but we did pretty well at it, and I enjoyed hearing about their own birthday memories and other funny stories that they shared. Presidente wanted my chocolate bomb dessert and I wanted the lemon tart, so he is actually the one with the birthday candle instead of me!
DSC01355

El jueves sobre toda la misión hacemos planeamiento semanal. Los misioneros en Merlo hicieron su planeamiento semanal en la capilla mientras esperaban sus entrevistas. Fue como un búsqueda del tesoro para mi como fui en todos los lugares arriba y abajo buscando compañerismos. Los encontré a todos!

Hoy es mi cumpleaños. Entonces, después encontramos los asistentes y los secretarios y almorzáramos. Hice una regla que no podemos hablar de trabajo de la oficina. Fue un desafío pero lo hicimos con éxito y disfrute escuchando acerca de sus propias memorias de sus cumpleaños y otras historias divertidas que ellos compartieron. El Presidente quería mi postre de chocolate y yo quería una tarta de limón entonces el tiene la vela en vez de yo.

Carter

1 comment: