Wednesday, June 25, 2014

the exit interview

photo

While all of Argentina was preparing to watch fĂștbal, we had our exit interview with imageElder Gonzalez. I believe that I met him for the first time when we were in the MTC in Provo. My husband, as the stake president, had previously worked with Elder Gonzalez when he was serving as the President of the North America Southeast Area. Elder Gonzalez has been an important and influential part of our mission, especially since he was called serve as the President of the South America South Area.

I loved how he expressed that some people think that the call as mission president lasts for three years, but that we now know that the call lasts for time and all eternity because that is how long our love lasts!

Sooooo true!

I am not sure that Elder Gonzalez meant things to come about exactly as they did, but I am very sure that it all happened according to the Spirit, and he said something that was very much a personal payday for my husband. Oh how blessed I feel to witness these tender mercies!

We love the missionaries and we love the work of salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment