Saturday, June 9, 2012

catching up chivilcoy zone conference/aldo bonzi stake conference

We really did finish our zone conferences. We went to Chivilcoy a week ago last Thursday, but then I changed camera cards  and Presidente ended up with the camera the day I was home and all sorts of crazy busyness started. Sooooo, I am finally going to post the pictures from our zone conference in Chivilcoy and our stake conference in Aldo Bonzi. Then sometime I will remember to put them back in the blog where they belong, but I don’t want to do that now because I know that parents don’t know what day to look for those events.
En realidad terminamos nuestras conferencias de zonas. Fuimos a Chivilcoy pero cambie la tarjeta de memoria de mi cámara y el Presidente tuvo mi cámara cuando estaba enferma y tuvimos un montón de cosas que hacer. Entonces, por fin voy a publicar las fotos de nuestra conferencia en Chivilcoy y nuestra conferencia de la estaca de Aldo Bonzi. Algún día voy a ponerlos done ellas tienen que estar pero no quiero hacerlo hoy porque yo se que los padres no sabrán en que día ver estos eventos.
First, Chivilcoy:
DSC03775
I have watched a zone leader get splatted with cake 10 times. After the first time, when I myself was horrified, it was kind of fun to see the shock/horror on everyone else’s face, especially the hermanas because like me, they don’t think that it is cool. Luckily, every zone leader was in on the plan and prepared with an extra shirt and tie!
DSC03776DSC03782DSC03784DSC03786DSC03794DSC03778DSC03777DSC03795
During the afternoon snacktime, I asked for a zone group picture. Everyone was great about it, except that I also got a few apples in the picture in the bargain.
DSC03800
Aldo Bonzi Stake Conference:
DSC03821DSC03823DSC03809DSC03810DSC03812DSC03811DSC03814DSC03820DSC03824

No comments:

Post a Comment