Tuesday, January 22, 2013

25 de Mayo

Presidente went to a town way out in the middle of the province of Buenos Aires this past weekend. The town is named after the date of the May Revolution which started the Argentine war of independence.
Presidente didn’t bring me back a picture of the pretty cathedral in the Plaza Mitre downtown, but I have this one thanks to a google search.
Dia del Himno Nacional Argentino-Este viernes 11, a las 9,00 horas, se entonara la Cancion Patria, en Plaza Mitre-
And he didn’t bring me back a picture of the pretty lagoon, Parque de la Laguna Mulitas, but I have this one thanks to another google search.
25 de Mayo 033
And he didn’t even bring me back this picture of the missionaries serving there!
DSC02982
However, these elders know that Presidente has many things on his mind when he goes to the districts, and one them thought to have this picture taken, and he forwarded it to me :D

El Presidente fue a una ciudad muy lejos en el medio de la provincia de Buenos Aires esta fin de semana. La ciudad fue nombrada por la fecha de la Revolución de Mayo que empezó la guerra de independencia.

El Presidente no me trajo una foto de la catedral linda en la Plaza Mitre en el centro, pero tengo esta, gracias a google search.

Y no me trajo una foto de la laguna, Parque de la Laguna Mulitas tampoco, pero tengo esta, gracias a google otra vez.

Y no me trajo esta foto de los misioneros que están trabajando allá tampoco. Sin embargo estos elderes saben que el Presidente tiene muchas cosas en su mente cuando el esta viajando en los distritos, entonces el decidió pidirle a alguien saque esta foto y me la mando a mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment