Tuesday, May 21, 2013

bienvenidos castelar

DSC01070DSC01071DSC01059DSC01065DSC01067DSC01056DSC01060DSC01055DSC01053
It was my job to check the missionaries’ agendas. It is actually a pretty interesting job, and I soon realized that you can tell a few things about their personality based on their agendas. I also learned that the missionaries were “afraid” when they found out I was checking the agendas. That made me laugh! Most of them got an A, but if they already had things written in their agenda for next week, they got an A+.

Fue mi trabajo revisar las agendas de los misioneros. En realidad, es muy interesante trabajo y muy pronto me di cuenta que puede ver algunas cosas acerca de las personalidades por medio de sus agendas. Fue muy divertido. La mayoría de ellos recibieron una nota de A pero si ellos ya tuvieron algunas cosas en su agenda para la semana que viene, ellos recibieron A mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment