Thursday, August 9, 2012

marcos paz interviews

DSC04874DSC04856
The missionaries came up with their own picture compositions this afternoon. I love it when I am able to catch a glimpse of their personalities.
For the most part it was a dark and cloudy day. Then, it seemed as if all of a sudden the sun broke through spraying gorgeous streams of light. When I mentioned to the missionaries, they told me that they had noticed how dark it was when they went in to teach a lesson on the restoration, and just as they were finishing, it happened.
I am quite sure that they brought the light with them.

Los misioneros hicieron su propia foto composición esta tarde. Me encanta cuando puedo ver una parte de sus personalidades.

La mayoría del día fue oscuro con nubes. Entonces, parece come que el sol rompió las nubes con hermosos rayos de luces. Cuando mencione a los misioneros, ellos me dijeron que también ellos han hablado acerca de la oscuridad cuando ellos fueron a ensenar una lección acerca de la restauración y justo cuando terminaron, paso.

Estoy segura que ellos trajeron la luz con ellos.

DSC04875DSC04852DSC04867DSC04853DSC04870DSC04860DSC04863DSC04881

No comments:

Post a Comment