Wednesday, September 7, 2011

chivil-campo

DSC02372Presidente needed to go out to Chivilcoy today and I wanted to go along to take some pictures of the campo and the pretty little town. Presidente thought I needed a companion and asked the missionaries to find one for me. Sylvia is the district president’s wife. She took me on a nice walking tour of the city.

 

 

chivilcoy

There is lots and lots of campo all around. It took us about 2 1/2 hours to get there from the mission home. The scenery is flat, occasionally embellished with cows, horses and sheep. The signature element of campo is the windmill.

 

DSC02383  DSC02382 

I had to take a few pictures of the missionaries! I tried to get some when they were just being themselves. I didn’t get them all today, and two were actually at home, one with chicken pox and the other, of course, his companion.

Elder Darrington, Elder Jackson and Elder Fish waiting for Presidente.

    DSC02354  

Presidente with Elder Workman                  Elder Marshall

DSC02356 DSC02375  

Elder Fish                                                 Elder Steele and Elder Castro

DSC02377 DSC02374

Elder Godfrey and Elder Durham                Elder Hamilton

DSC02360 DSC02358

DSC02352

No comments:

Post a Comment